How to create bad block injected on hard disk
(Need prepare PERC card DEBUG cable)
1. Create a 20G RAID5 VD and copy 10G Data in it
2. Pull out 1 HDD, RAID degrade
3. Pull back this HDD, VD rebuild start.
4. Connect to DEBUG cable and get into PERC megamont prompt by typing 123m
5. Get the PD IDs by - run command - ld <ld number>
6. From ld details get PD id - use these PD ids for crating bad blocks
7. Type bbm and enter option ->Create a medium errors
8. Enter LBA for lower and upper. like - enter (lower 00, upper 50)
9. Bad blocks are injected and quit from q.
10. Reboot the host
11.Boot to OS, check both OMSA and iDRAC GUI Bad Blocks Found